Level 1 Safety Representative - Gaggle
Gaggle is seeking Level 1 Safety Representatives in a contract position allowing you the flexibility to work within the constraints of your own schedule. The choice is yours, work when it works best for you! The Gaggle Safety Management department offers a 24x7 service that is used to identify and uncover drug use, bullying, threats of school violence, teen depression, suicidal intentions, and abusive domestic situations of students in grades K-12 through various forms of communication. The Safety Representatives make positive differences in the lives of K-12 students across the world.
- Monitor and analyze student activity to identify potentially inappropriate usage including words, phrases, statements and images within email, google drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and more
- Quickly and efficiently process at least 250 items per hour, with minimal errors
- Escalate questionable findings to the Level II team members for additional in-depth analysis
- Communicate and collaborate via chat with a nationwide team
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Experience using various computer and web-based applications in a professional environment
- Interest and enthusiasm for reading, as the position requires focused attention to reading various lengths of content
- Ability to delineate between potentially harmful student matters and harmless situations
- Experience with tech and social media cultures
- Knowledge of trends and slang used by children and teenagers to help identify potential issues
- Ability to exhibit tolerance of and respect for other’s opinions
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptability to change
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Access to internet and computer or laptop (Chromebooks and/or tablets are not acceptable)
- Experience with Slack or other business-based chat applications is a plus
- $10/hr up to 38 hours/week
**It is important to note that in this position, you will be required to view content of a sensitive nature including exposure to graphic content that may contain nudity.
To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Professional Banker - The Federal SAvings Bank
Our Commitment to Those Who Serve and their Families:
The Federal Savings Bank is a Veteran owned and operated Federally Chartered Bank with a mission to help maximize home ownership in America. As one of the fastest growing and most successful banks in the nation, our secret to success is simple; the character and quality of our professional team. We are seeking highly motivated, disciplined military spouses of great integrity who desire an extraordinary career of their own while supporting their spouses serving our country. The Federal Savings Bank has developed the Spousal Patriot Division for spouses of active duty military personnel where the primary objective is to become Professional Bankers. Our first-class training team will build on any existing leadership experience, further develop professional skills, and prepare this group of freshly minted Bankers for a rewarding and successful career in the banking industry.
The Spousal Patriot Division will have a robust training platform encompassing sales, system integration, banking products and services for the specific needs of the outside banker role. Our training course was designed by The Federal Savings Bank specifically for military spouses entering the mortgage industry. The program begins with remote, virtual classroom instruction, followed by real world sales coaching with an emphasis on business planning, call execution, and market development. In other words, as our Bankers are building their businesses, The Federal Savings Bank is there every step of the way to provide the necessary tools, training and support to be successful in the mortgage banking industry.
The new candidates will be well-versed in all financing types, including but not limited to VA, FHA, Conventional, new construction, 203Kand portfolio mortgages. Additionally, our bankers of the program will find that they are much better prepared to advise borrowers and attract realtors than any other training program in the industry.
The Ideal Candidate will:
-Have an active duty spouse in the armed forces.
-Desire to be part of a family-oriented company – supporting military families with the belief of a work-life balance.
-Meet the credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history and review of credit report.
-Possess excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills.
-Demonstrate a commitment to quality customer service.
-Have strong attention to detail.
-Be well organized with the ability to multi-task.
-Possess a Student Mentality and have a strong desire to educate themselves and grow professionally.
-Have Moderate- Advanced PC skills (MS Office products).
-Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 5-6 years of various volunteer/sales/ or customer centric work experience.
To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Business Development - DeCaro Auctions International
Are you fascinated by the rich and famous? If you are in awe of all that is luxury then this job is for you! The position is ideal for someone who is self-motivated, innovative, excels at sales and comfortable working with people. This position exclusively targets real estate companies and individuals (i.e. brokers or sellers) to acquire new luxury affiliates that drive our real estate auctions.
A Business Development Director is responsible for closing deals with prospective auction clients. To succeed you must create long-term relationships with agents, sellers, and affiliates to build a book of business. Furthermore, you are responsible for growing the business footprint by creating, developing, and leveraging relationships based on trust, respect, and integrity. Qualified candidates must have an established record of closing transactions, a thorough knowledge of our auction process and company policies and exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills, exceptional client relationship talent, and a strong aptitude for organization and attention to detail.
#1 Closing Deals
- Move transactions forward to close deals
- Utilize CMR tools to facilitate the closing of deals
- Utilize process-driven and effective ways to drive the sale
- Generate new business and develop new leads
- Identify key luxury properties
- Link, connect, present, procure, and develop professional business alliances and partnerships as an independent contractor using approved templates and communication protocols.
- Research/prospect new affiliates in targeted market areas (real estate)
- Develop initial relationships with brokers and potential sellers through written communications and cold calls
- Lead prospecting calls or communications with potential clients with Company data
- Establish, execute and track specific client-initiated tasks
- Regularly communicate with brokers receptive to DeCaro maintaining open lines of communication for future business
- Manage licensure and regulatory compliance requirements for each procured auction
- Proof bidder packages to ensure language, dates and general information is correct
- Proof absolute listing agreements for prospective listings to ensure language, dates, and general information is correct
- Engage in networking, marketing, sponsorship opportunities and strategic alliance opportunities expanding DeCaro’s footprint within the luxury market
- Provide sound, reasoned property analysis determining suitability for the DeCaro brand
- This position requires extensive travel 75%-100%
- This position requires contractor to be on location for a month’s time conducting auction open house requirements
- Must have demonstrated ability to close deals
- Ability to develop and deliver new client relationships through networking, leveraging internal resources, and cold calling
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (ie. Word, Excel)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Willingness to engage in applicable training
- Ability to successfully overcome challenges or obstacles
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively to ensure smooth execution of partnerships
To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Blogger - Robin McGraw
Robin’s hope is to inspire all women to choose to live their lives with passion and purpose. The era of aging well and embracing life’s wisdom has arrived with a stronger focus on self-acceptance, self-enhancement, and self-care. It is Robin McGraw’s mission to spread her philosophy of self-love and self-care to women around the world. By creating a line of efficacious formulations with beautiful packaging that feels indulgent yet attainable, it is Robin’s hope that women will feel informed, connected and empowered to embrace the beauty of age.
Benefiting from Robin’s media presence and loyal following, Robin McGraw Revelation strives to revolutionize the beauty industry by creating a totally new approach to beauty, balance, love, support and connection through both product expertise and the inspiration of Robin McGraw.
Robin's goal, working with America’s Career Force, is to get military spouses employed or engaged in an endeavor that has both personal and financial reward and to help keep military families together. To find out more click here. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Research Analyst Consultant - Blue Star Families
Blue Star Families is looking for a Research Analyst to join our consultant team. This position is part-time working out of a virtual office and will work with the Research and Policy team to produce a needs assessment/service evaluation and a written report of the findings. The candidate must have familiarity with banking, financial literacy, or business analysis, and have a strong background in quantitative and qualitative research methods. To find out more click here. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Property Claims Adjuster - DBH Global, Inc.
As a Property Claims Adjuster you will be responsible for the following:
- Must demonstrate a working understanding of claim investigation/material fact identification and development, sound policy/coverage analysis, and a commitment to superior customer service.
- Will provide collaborative oversight and case management guidance while working with a network of independent field representatives, internal colleagues, and department management.
- Minimum of two years experience as an adjuster with a property/casualty insurance company, demonstrating a working knowledge of coverage and policy terms, legal requirements, and claims resolution strategies
- Experience with large property claims adjustment preferred
- Knowledge of building/structural systems and estimating
- Demonstrated ability to work within a collaborative and customer service-oriented environment to provide technical analysis and oversight of outside adjusters
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; mathematical ability sufficient to compute, analyze and interpret numerical and statistical data
- Ability to obtain and maintain state adjuster licenses as required
Job Type: Full-time. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
teleNetwork Partners, Ltd - Scheduler
teleNetwork offers the ability to Work from Home for qualified applicants in your state that are eager to offer exceptional support to customers. Consistent scheduling (full time and part time available) and a great online work environment are only the beginning to the many wonderful things about working for a company who has spent years perfecting the Work at Home experience. Come and see for yourself!
Our agents start at $10/hour base pay and and can earn commission by advertising applicable products or services. Our agents are currently averaging $15/hr-$25/hr, with their base pay plus commission. They also have the opportunity to select a competitive benefits package (health, dental, vision, life, 401k, paid time off). If you lack previous support experience, we offer on-the-job, multi-week, paid training and continuing education to advance your skills. No certifications or degrees are required! Applicants should have excellent reading, written and verbal communication skills. The position requires regular attendance and punctuality.
Please Note: Once your application is received we will email you with instructions and a link to an assessment. This test must be completed prior to consideration! Once you complete the test, send us an email using the form below to notify us of your interest
Once your application is reviewed, contact may be made via the email address provided and/or telephone number. Please actively check both your phone and email for any updates from us regarding the application process!
ENTRY LEVEL ANALYST - ACCENTURE
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. www.accenture.com. This opportunity is for veterans and military spouses that are currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program (during the last year of the bachelor's program) OR a student pursuing their master's degree.
Accenture consultants combine technology, digital and business expertise to design and deliver end-to-end solutions that our clients need to become high-performance businesses and governments. The Analyst will work with clients to identify their challenges and collaborate with your Accenture colleagues to develop and craft solutions. You might spend your day:
- Translating the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic digital, technology, change management and organization strategies
- Diagnosing business processes or organizational problems, and leveraging analytics to determine how our clients can seize new opportunities
- Driving a rigorous approach to solving problems in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends
- Developing innovative answers to complex business and IT challenges
- Modernizing and driving costs from complex multi-national IT infrastructures
- Recommending and implementing changes, and ensuring a successful transition to what’s new
- Accenture consultants are well-rounded with a consistent track record of outstanding academic performance and high learning agility. We are looking to build our teams with individuals who are open, entrepreneurial and collaborative.
- US Citizenship
- Degree Type/Major: All majors considered
- Strong Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT - JUBILANT
Jubilant is a HR/Payroll technology consulting firm with a focus in complete operational evaluation leveraging software as the catalyst for positive, impactful organizational change. Jubilant performs selection and implementation consultation at the behest of clients with a methodology that is built on more than 20 years of industry experience that ensures that the client’s desired outcomes are executed upon and focused on project success. Jubilant’s purpose is to service and support team members, clients and service partners. Jubilant serves as dynamic advisors that collaborate in a respectful environment built on trust with a focus on operational excellence, enabling all to grow, learn, share, laugh, and become extremely sound at executing against a plan to deliver success!
Implementation Consultants (ICs) support clients that need help with activating a new software application, will manage a variety of project types and sizes as assigned by leadership and will carry out their work leveraging their own experience in combination with Jubilant’s proven project methodologies. Project types include business process / transformation consulting and managing single or multiple projects as needed based on size, type, and complexity. ICs understand project management techniques and processes for all types of technology based projects. Travel requirements: 30%.
Skills, Education & Experience:
- HR or payroll practitioner, or both – industry/professional certifications a plus
- Business analyst, project management professional experience highly desired
- Software/technology experience – implementation, system management, system administration, HCM/Payroll software
- Specific software exposure/experience a plus – Ultimate Software, Ceridian, ADP, Workday
- Proficient with MS Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, OneNote
- Positive, professional attitude
- Energetic with self-motivated leadership team player and able to follow directions well
- Comfortable working in an environment in which businesses processes, tools, etc. are still being defined
- Strong task management and time management skills
- Organized, detail oriented, accurate and responsive with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, clear and concise in communicating information, actively listens to what others are saying, seeking and sharing information
- Customer service focus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making, and relationship building skills
- Foresees potential problems and takes corrective action to ensure achievement of goals
- Results driven within a team environment
- Extremely comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Work Environment: Virtual offices with 35-40% travel to onsite work at client locations.
Click here to view the full job description. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Reservation Specialist - Travel Outlook
Travel Outlook is an innovative, custom off-site central reservations office (CRO) service that serves as either a primary or overflow reservations department for Four and Five Star independent hotels. At Travel Outlook, we believe the quality of the call does not have to diminish with the quantity of calls. Guest satisfaction is our primary goal, and we believe that positive guest experiences start with our Virtual Reservation Specialists. Due to our well-established and recognized success in the Premier Hotel Reservation Industry we are growing and looking for amazing people to join our team.
We are currently hiring in the following 21 states: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont and Virginia.
Our Virtual Reservation Specialists have the amazing opportunity to better balance home, school and work schedules to fit their lifestyle working in our 100% work from home based company. You would work from a suitable home office space, receiving incoming reservation calls that are routed to you by our sophisticated contact center phone system. This opportunity offers up to 40 hours per week. Weekday hours will include evening hours and you will be require to work either Saturday or Sunday.
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
- Must be able to operate a telephone, phone headset, keyboard, computer systems accurately using the company’s software.
- Must maintain a home workspace that is free from outside noise and distractions.
- Must be able to speak and hear clearly to effectively communicate with each caller.
- Must be on time and ready to take calls for every scheduled shift in compliance with policy.
- Must be able to efficiently type accurate, professional messages into the systems summarizing caller needs.
- Must display genuine friendly, engaging and helpful personality, on and off the phone.
- Must understand and act in accordance with Travel Outlook’s Core Values and Policies.
- Must be able to attend all Training and Onboarding activities and demonstrate mastery within the designed coursework timeframes and deadlines.
What You Need to Get Started in Our Next Training Class
- A positive attitude and great relationship building skills.
- Verifiable work experience of at least two (2) years in Customer Service and/or Sales in a call center environment desired but not required
- Required language is English, Spanish Bilinguals desired but not required
- A home computer with a Windows Operating System (Windows 10 or 8.1 recommended)
- A wired high-speed internet connection (25MB downstream/5MB upstream)
- A landline or USB headset
- A quiet and distraction-free work environment that is free from outside noise and distractions
ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST (CONTRACTOR) - PACIFIC COMMUNITY VENTURES
Pacific Community Ventures (PCV) is seeking a part-time contractor to contribute to their innovative small business advising program. PCV’s BusinessAdvising.org business accelerator is looking for a talented individual to help shape the future of this program with a keen eye on flawless execution. The program works with business owners and volunteer advisors across America, and partners like Super Bowl, Capital One, Charles Schwab, eBay, PayPal and more to deliver on brand promise. PCV combines technology and high touch; leveraging advanced matching algorithm and SaaS platform along with personal interactions to achieve the PCV mission.
Pacific Community Ventures envisions an economy that works for everyone. For almost two decades, PCV programs have helped people achieve the American Dream by creating quality jobs and stimulating investment in local economies. The PCV approach is unique. The Small Business Advising and Lending programs help local economies thrive by connecting entrepreneurs to the expertise and capital they need to grow their businesses. At the macro level, PCV InSight — the impact investing consulting practice — conducts research and evaluation so that investors and policymakers can more effectively deploy large pools of capital to underserved communities in ways that create social good. PCV's approaches are scalable and create systemic change — yet are implemented in ways that are relevant to particular local economies — a truly “think globally/act locally” philosophy.
- Lead assigned onboarding calls for small businesses
- Respond to participant surveys, flag surveys with additional action items to supervisor
- Groom workflow queues and ensure advising engagements are confirmed quickly
- Assist in the matching process between advisors and entrepreneurs
- Communicate directly with program participants
- Source and upload entrepreneurial and small business content into our online resource library
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Professional phone presence
- Familiarity with business terminology
- Outstanding time management and ability to multi-task
- Professional email etiquette
- Excellent note taker
- Self-starter, willing to take initiative
- Solution oriented
- Must maintain a sense of humor
- Interest in non-profit management, community development and/or entrepreneurship
- Spanish language skills a plus
Location/Travel: Remote. Flexible schedule. The role will not involve travel.
Compensation: $15/hour at 20 hours per week.
Technical Editor - Thomas Associates Inc.
Thomas Associates Inc. (TAI), a technical writing / training development company is now interviewing to hire a Technical Editor to work in a team-oriented, fast paced, dynamic environment.
The Technical Editor is responsible for editing, proofreading and formatting various types of documents including technical manuals and educational / curriculum materials such as lesson plans and student / instructor guides. The Technical Editor develops content by incorporating existing text with additional materials provided by subject matter experts or obtained through research; determines changes needed in existing graphics and develops new graphics as necessary; reviews content for clarity, organization, and continuity; identifies gaps in content; ensures text is written for target audience; and eliminates redundancy and superfluous information. The Technical Editor collaborates closely with Project Managers, other Editors, Writers and Graphics Artists involved in the product development process.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years technical editing experience. Prior military experience, particularly Navy, is a plus. Competency testing required at interview, including Microsoft Word, Power Point, proofreading, formatting and technical writing skills. Portfolio or examples of previous work highly desired.
TAI is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must be able to pass background check and qualify for Government Secret clearance. Position open to U.S. citizens only.
REMOTE SALES POSITION - DIVINE IMAGING INC.
Divine Imaging has been in business for over 15 years as a small, women owned, Federal government contracting, selling merchandise to the GSA, DoD, DLA and many other Federal entities under contract and schedule through the GSA Advantage and DoD Email. We hold 19 contracts with numerous categories of items. Candidates should be familiar with government procurement. Candidates must be a self starter, independent worker, organized, entrepreneurial, good follow-up skills, customer service oriented, basic knowledge of sales and buying and re-selling merchandise.
SALES SPECIALIST - ADVANTAGE MEDICAL EMERGENCY SYSTEMS DBA / ADVANTAGE ALERT
Advantage Medical Emergency Systems DBA / Advantage Alert is a thirty year old emergency response company (medical alarms) serving the senior community nationally. They are seeking sales specialists, who will be connected from their home via a computer with a telephone dialer program. All leads are provided by the company and the sales specialist will field incoming calls or the automatic outgoing callbacks. A minimum of twenty five hours is required between the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. U.S.A. time. Qualified candidates should be able to work independently and possess the following qualities: empathy, drive, optimism, cheerful, focus, strong listening and communication skills, and able to deal with rejection.
TRANSCRIBER - SPEAKWRITE
SpeakWrite, founded in 1997, is the largest provider of non-medical transcription services in the United States. As the highest quality and most experienced provider of transcripts, our business continues to grow and as such we are further expanding our transcriptionist team. We are seeking and experienced transcriptionists to join our group of experts. As an independent contractor, you will be responsible for transcribing documents from various audio files. Transcribing will require Listening to a variety of audio inputs and transcribing them into text using our custom software. We provide training to help you become more effective and learn our processes.
Qualified candidates must have a good working knowledge in the general document formatting of letters, memos, conversations, and client supplied templates. You must be proficient in Word 2007/2010 and be able to work independently. Typing 60 words per minute and providing 98% or better accuracy. SpeakWrite is open 24/7 so we offer flexible schedules and you work from home.
• Must have 2 years of transcription experience***Required***
• Proficient problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to interact effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• Proficiency with Windows based operating systems.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook are required.
• The ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, and keep track of multiple projects is a must.
To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest AND apply through their website by visiting: https://speakwrite.com/transcription-jobs/
Telemarketing Specialist - TRA Insurance Solutions
TRA Insurance Solutions does Risk Management and Insurance Placement for businesses of all sizes. TRA is seeking someone to tele-market and create interest in their programs for firms that are Federal Government Service Contractors. The tele-marketer will reach out to prospective firms to promote TRA's offer for complete evaluation of the firm's operations, coverage and limits of liability. The ideal candidate will have strong phone skills and a desire to learn TRA's business. http://trainsurance.com/
Controller, CPA - AccountingDepartment.com
This position is responsible for managing the activities of several bookkeepers and providing controllership services to our clients. The Controller should be a self-motivated individual who can provide superior and responsive professional services for clients on a telecommuting basis. This is a key management position that reports directly to the managing partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop policies and procedures as they relate to client service
- Develop the role of the Controller function to our client base
- Ongoing phone consultations with client base
- Enhance reporting and analysis to our client base
- Support and train our bookkeeping staff in performance of their daily responsibilities
- Month-end closing and issuance of financial reports to all clients every month
- Implementation and start-up of new clients
- Special client projects
- Tax preparation and planning for clients
- Experience building a team/department (in growth mode)
- Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (candidates must satisfy all of the following to be considered:
- Extensive knowledge in accounting and tax for businesses in the under $20M market
- 7-10 years public accounting experience
- 5-7 years supervisory experience
- Ability to multitask and set daily, weekly and monthly priorities
- High degree of computer literacy, including extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office, and specifically Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
MINIMUM EDUCATION & TRAINING REQUIRED :
- Certified Public Accountant - must be current
- Strong experience with QuickBooks and/or other accounting software packages
- Minimum Bachelors Degree preferred
Full Charge Bookkeeper - AccountingDepartment.com
Position responsibilities include A/P, A/R, payroll and month-end closing services, as well as other accounting related functions as requested by client. The right individual for this position will be able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple client needs, while maintaining a high level of accounting services and professionalism.
• 3+ years performing full charge bookkeeping
• 2+ years using Quickbooks Software – most recent experience on resume
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple accounts simultaneously
• Exceptional attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Strong work ethic – “whatever it takes” attitude
• Must be decisive and work well under pressure
• Confident in one’s abilities and able to work independently, with minimal direction
Financial Coach - independent contractor
We are independent contractors working for the largest financial services company in the United States. Our company's dedicated mission is to help families get out of debt and maximize their savings to reach their goals and dreams. We provide a free Financial Needs Analysis to determine the most effective means to achieve the family's long term objectives.No one else provides all of the services and financial solutions like we do. We are looking for people of character and integrity that we can train to be Financial Coaches. To read the complete job description click here. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Graphic Designer - financial issues stewardship ministries (fism)
FISM is seeking a talented Graphic Designer to help brand FISM and it's live and pre-produced TV programs. You will be responsible for print design, web graphics, broadcast graphics and the design of promotional items. For a complete job description click here. To apply follow the instructions on the job description and upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Independent Insurance Agents - TRG Insurance Services
Seeking motivated individuals to be 1099 agents. Create your own work schedule. Excellent flexibility. Commission based income. Starting commissions @ 80% - 85%. Must have a life insurance license or complete their resident state life insurance exam. TRG Insurance Services has great training, agent support, resources along with a great direct-mail LEAD program. Agents work from their home office and visit clients per scheduled appointments. Client market is: Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, and Life insurance. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Remote Sales Associate - Colt
Colt, the Legendary Firearms Company, now has a Tactical Flashlight and Accessories Arm, and is looking for remote Sales Associates wanting to work from home. We are the illumination and accessories division of Colt. We are developing a primary sales program which allows Spouses of Veterans to work from home and make commissioned sales simply by taking care of our existing 4000 Colt dealers. These will not include Fire-arms sales and no fire-arms sales will be required. Product training will be included. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Tourism Sales Position - All Thailand Experiences
All Thailand Experiences is seeking a remote tourism sales associate. The sales person can work from home anywhere in the world to promote and sell our tours and adventures in Thailand. All Thailand Experiences only does private tours for mid to high end clients which allows excellent commissions for a sale. Successful sales associates will research competitor tour operators and learn why All Thailand Experiences is unique with private eco-culture and nature friendly tours and soft adventures away from crowds.
Commissioned based position. Flexible hours are available. Candidates must have internet access, should have a passion for travel, desire to learn about Thailand, outgoing and friendly attitude. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Independent Contractor Travel Agents - Travel Leaders
Travel Leaders is seeking experienced travel agents interested in working at home as an independent contractors. Must have previous experience working at a travel agency. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Freelance, Social Media Marketing Manager - Libby Cortez, Writing & Marketing Strategy
Seeking freelance social-media marketing managers who can quickly and efficiently write pithy posts for social media and/or create captivating images that are optimized for specific social platforms. These images may use stock photography or photographs provided by client. If you are also able to quickly learn a social-media scheduling tool like Buffer or Hootsuite, all the better! To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Account Executive - River Walk Executive Search
Use your sales skills to develop and maintain relationships with our clients and make a difference in people's lives. Work with clients to identify staffing needs and manage the recruitment process from finding candidates through communicating offers. The AE job generally requires at least 2 years success in B2B sales and a Bachelor's degree. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Project Coordinator - River Walk Executive Search
Great people skills and the ability to communicate well over the phone are a key part of this job. Work with Account Executives to recruit qualified candidates by sourcing, interviewing, screening and referring candidates for client companies openings. The PC job generally requires a Bachelor's degree and some sales background. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Internet Researcher - River Walk Executive Search
Work with a recruiting team to source candidates through complex internet searches of resumes, databases, professional organizations and other sources. Our IR positions require strong computer skills - particularly in internet research - along with problem-solving ability, excellent organization skills and attention to detail. Bachelor's degree preferred. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
One of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and the world's #1 product roadmap software. The Aha! team is rapidly growing and their employees are welcome to work anywhere in the United States and a few select international locations. Available positions include: Customer Success, Engineering, Front End Development, Marketing, People Success, and Design roles. For a full listing of remote openings visit their career site here. To apply, upload your resume and fill out the form below to let us know of your interest!
Phone Scheduler - My Solution Services
My Solution Services, a company that provides online business management for USA based therapists and group practices, is seeking phone schedulers in EST, CST + PST time zones to join their team. This is a remote, work at home role and a 1099 contract position. Qualified candidates will have strong customer service skills, a warm personality, strong follow through, and quiet at home work environment.
REMOTE Print Advertising Coordinator - The ad junkies
Remote Print Ad Coordinator—customer-centric, middle-man/liaison between publication directors, their clients, and the design team. Will communicate twice monthly via a group Mailchimp campaign with the client base to remind them to change their ad and request updated data/content. Communicates those change requests to the N2 deisgn team and ensures the final ad is meeting expectations. Must understand a deadline and wrap things up by deadline so these publications can go to print.
Must be heavily motivated by the possibility of working under one's own direction. This person does not sell services, but is responsible for maintaining our client relationships and should treat every publication as if it's his/her own.
- Must have a sense of urgency and be proactive.
- Must have SUPERB oral and written communication skills using proper Grammar/Spelling at all times and a customer service attitude that can't be beat.
- Must have working computer, telephone and internet. | Should be able to type at greater than 45wpm.
- Must be familiar with Google systems (gmail, google drive, google docs/sheets, etc) and
- Familiarity with design software (photoshop) and/or photo editing is a plus.
- Should understand the basic components of a good ad and effective ad campaigning (logo, business name, contact info, social media plugs, etc)
Candidates should expect to take on 3-6 new publications at startup and work upwards at a comfortable pace to a minimum of 10 publications. The value of this intermediary service to each pub is currently valued at $125-$150/month. A seasoned ad manager expects to spend 6-8 hours per month on each publication. Candidates should expect to work and learn the business for a solid 3 months before fully getting into the swing of things. The first 2-4 weeks is considered a Training period and candidates will work directly with a seasoned Ad Manager to get plugged in and comfortable.
Business Development Manager - alamo city engineering services, inc.
Alamo City Engineering Services Inc., (ACES) is a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned, HUB Zone Certified, Texas HUB and Small Business with our headquarters located in San Antonio Texas. ACES is an Information Technology/Services/Security company that has been in business for 15 years. While the majority of our services are performed at Fort Meade Maryland and within Texas, we have provided services to the Federal Government globally. We are looking to create a Business Development capability beyond what we currently enjoy, as we’ve grown out of our current processes and are looking to continue our growth by bringing in a highly motivated Business Development Lead/Manager. Our vision is that our new BD processes will find new business, while the BD member/team will assist in the sale of technology products as well as assisting in the creation of proposal responses. All members of the ACES Team must be eligible for a government security clearance.
The person that will be selected for this position must have succeeded while marketing to the Federal or State or Local Government. Past performance is mandatory as is a high degree of motivation.
As a part of your Business Development responsibilities you will need to:
- Maintain business relationships with current customers, providers, subcontractors, OEMs and develops new customer relationships
- Create and Manage Marketing Plans (Federal/State/Local/Education)
- Market Technologies held on our GSA Schedule
- Work closely with our resellers to ensure they have what they need to succeed while marketing our products
- Support the bidding process during strategic bids and proposals; this will include assisting with the creation of RFQ/RFP/RFI/Sources Sought responses.
- Manage current/ongoing projects/programs
- Manage Trade Show engagements
For further information, upload your resume and fill out the form below to let us know of your interest!
Business Development Assistant - Jones investment group
Are you a savvy networker, adept at navigating LinkedIn, Facebook and other social channels? Do you enjoy connecting veterans and transitioning military with beneficial programs? If so, Jones Investment Group would like to talk to you! The primary roles of this position is to connect and set meetings with interested parties in life insurance opportunities with the CEO of Jones Investment Group. The assistant will support the goals and objectives to advance the business. This is a part-time position and may require a broker's license. For further information, upload your resume and fill out the form below to let us know of your interest!
smartbooks.com - Accounting
SmartBooks.com is seeking a full-time Senior Account and Accountants ranging from entry level to experienced/senior level. Candidates must have experience with QuickBooks. To see the Senior Account full job description click here and to see the range of Accounting positions click here.