Reservation Specialist - Travel Outlook
Travel Outlook is an innovative, custom off-site central reservations office (CRO) service that serves as either a primary or overflow reservations department for Four and Five Star independent hotels. At Travel Outlook, we believe the quality of the call does not have to diminish with the quantity of calls. Guest satisfaction is our primary goal, and we believe that positive guest experiences start with our Virtual Reservation Specialists. Due to our well-established and recognized success in the Premier Hotel Reservation Industry we are growing and looking for amazing people to join our team.
We are currently hiring in the following 21 states: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont and Virginia.
Our Virtual Reservation Specialists have the amazing opportunity to better balance home, school and work schedules to fit their lifestyle working in our 100% work from home based company. You would work from a suitable home office space, receiving incoming reservation calls that are routed to you by our sophisticated contact center phone system. This opportunity offers up to 40 hours per week. Weekday hours will include evening hours and you will be require to work either Saturday or Sunday.
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
- Must be able to operate a telephone, phone headset, keyboard, computer systems accurately using the company’s software.
- Must maintain a home workspace that is free from outside noise and distractions.
- Must be able to speak and hear clearly to effectively communicate with each caller.
- Must be on time and ready to take calls for every scheduled shift in compliance with policy.
- Must be able to efficiently type accurate, professional messages into the systems summarizing caller needs.
- Must display genuine friendly, engaging and helpful personality, on and off the phone.
- Must understand and act in accordance with Travel Outlook’s Core Values and Policies.
- Must be able to attend all Training and Onboarding activities and demonstrate mastery within the designed coursework timeframes and deadlines.
What You Need to Get Started in Our Next Training Class
- A positive attitude and great relationship building skills.
- Verifiable work experience of at least two (2) years in Customer Service and/or Sales in a call center environment desired but not required
- Required language is English, Spanish Bilinguals desired but not required
- A home computer with a Windows Operating System (Windows 10 or 8.1 recommended)
- A wired high-speed internet connection (25MB downstream/5MB upstream)
- A landline or USB headset
- A quiet and distraction-free work environment that is free from outside noise and distractions
To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST (CONTRACTOR) - PACIFIC COMMUNITY VENTURES
Pacific Community Ventures (PCV) is seeking a part-time contractor to contribute to their innovative small business advising program. PCV’s BusinessAdvising.org business accelerator is looking for a talented individual to help shape the future of this program with a keen eye on flawless execution. The program works with business owners and volunteer advisors across America, and partners like Super Bowl, Capital One, Charles Schwab, eBay, PayPal and more to deliver on brand promise. PCV combines technology and high touch; leveraging advanced matching algorithm and SaaS platform along with personal interactions to achieve the PCV mission.
Pacific Community Ventures envisions an economy that works for everyone. For almost two decades, PCV programs have helped people achieve the American Dream by creating quality jobs and stimulating investment in local economies. The PCV approach is unique. The Small Business Advising and Lending programs help local economies thrive by connecting entrepreneurs to the expertise and capital they need to grow their businesses. At the macro level, PCV InSight — the impact investing consulting practice — conducts research and evaluation so that investors and policymakers can more effectively deploy large pools of capital to underserved communities in ways that create social good. PCV's approaches are scalable and create systemic change — yet are implemented in ways that are relevant to particular local economies — a truly “think globally/act locally” philosophy.
- Lead assigned onboarding calls for small businesses
- Respond to participant surveys, flag surveys with additional action items to supervisor
- Groom workflow queues and ensure advising engagements are confirmed quickly
- Assist in the matching process between advisors and entrepreneurs
- Communicate directly with program participants
- Source and upload entrepreneurial and small business content into our online resource library
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Professional phone presence
- Familiarity with business terminology
- Outstanding time management and ability to multi-task
- Professional email etiquette
- Excellent note taker
- Self-starter, willing to take initiative
- Solution oriented
- Must maintain a sense of humor
- Interest in non-profit management, community development and/or entrepreneurship
- Spanish language skills a plus
Location/Travel: Remote. Flexible schedule. The role will not involve travel.
Compensation: $15/hour at 20 hours per week.
To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Technical Editor - Thomas Associates Inc.
Thomas Associates Inc. (TAI), a technical writing / training development company is now interviewing to hire a Technical Editor to work in a team-oriented, fast paced, dynamic environment.
The Technical Editor is responsible for editing, proofreading and formatting various types of documents including technical manuals and educational / curriculum materials such as lesson plans and student / instructor guides. The Technical Editor develops content by incorporating existing text with additional materials provided by subject matter experts or obtained through research; determines changes needed in existing graphics and develops new graphics as necessary; reviews content for clarity, organization, and continuity; identifies gaps in content; ensures text is written for target audience; and eliminates redundancy and superfluous information. The Technical Editor collaborates closely with Project Managers, other Editors, Writers and Graphics Artists involved in the product development process.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years technical editing experience. Prior military experience, particularly Navy, is a plus. Competency testing required at interview, including Microsoft Word, Power Point, proofreading, formatting and technical writing skills. Portfolio or examples of previous work highly desired.
TAI is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must be able to pass background check and qualify for Government Secret clearance. Position open to U.S. citizens only.
To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
SALES SPECIALIST - ADVANTAGE MEDICAL EMERGENCY SYSTEMS DBA / ADVANTAGE ALERT
Advantage Medical Emergency Systems DBA / Advantage Alert is a thirty year old emergency response company (medical alarms) serving the senior community nationally. They are seeking sales specialists, who will be connected from their home via a computer with a telephone dialer program. All leads are provided by the company and the sales specialist will field incoming calls or the automatic outgoing callbacks. A minimum of twenty five hours is required between the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. U.S.A. time. Qualified candidates should be able to work independently and possess the following qualities: empathy, drive, optimism, cheerful, focus, strong listening and communication skills, and able to deal with rejection.
TRANSCRIBER - SPEAKWRITE
SpeakWrite, founded in 1997, is the largest provider of non-medical transcription services in the United States. As the highest quality and most experienced provider of transcripts, our business continues to grow and as such we are further expanding our transcriptionist team. We are seeking and experienced transcriptionists to join our group of experts. As an independent contractor, you will be responsible for transcribing documents from various audio files. Transcribing will require Listening to a variety of audio inputs and transcribing them into text using our custom software. We provide training to help you become more effective and learn our processes.
Qualified candidates must have a good working knowledge in the general document formatting of letters, memos, conversations, and client supplied templates. You must be proficient in Word 2007/2010 and be able to work independently. Typing 60 words per minute and providing 98% or better accuracy. SpeakWrite is open 24/7 so we offer flexible schedules and you work from home.
• Must have 2 years of transcription experience***Required***
• Proficient problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to interact effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• Proficiency with Windows based operating systems.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook are required.
• The ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, and keep track of multiple projects is a must.
To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest AND apply through their website by visiting: https://speakwrite.com/transcription-jobs/
Telemarketing Specialist - TRA Insurance Solutions
TRA Insurance Solutions does Risk Management and Insurance Placement for businesses of all sizes. TRA is seeking someone to tele-market and create interest in their programs for firms that are Federal Government Service Contractors. The tele-marketer will reach out to prospective firms to promote TRA's offer for complete evaluation of the firm's operations, coverage and limits of liability. The ideal candidate will have strong phone skills and a desire to learn TRA's business. http://trainsurance.com/
Sales Development Representative - C-Level Connections
C-Level Connections is a fast growing company--doubling revenue every year--that provides professional B2B appointment setting services to customers in all verticals, including technology, medical, HR and finance. Our company is experiencing tremendous growth, and we wish to hire more Independent Contractor Business Development Sales Representatives.
The independent contractor Business Development Representative's telephone sales role is to drive the development of our customer’s sales pipelines. Your day-to-day activity includes contacting targeted senior executives via email and phone to schedule initial sales appointments with our customer’s sales professionals. You will be given exceptional training on our customer’s product, qualified lead lists (including contact information), and professionally written email templates.
In order to achieve your appointment setting goals, C-Level Connections offers team members comprehensive sales training. You will also learn to use sales technology, including the most popular CRM system, Salesforce, to efficiently monitor all sales activity.
This position can be a full time or part time (at least 20 hours per week) independent contractor position. The full time position starts at 7:30 AM Central Time, and the part time position has flexible work hours between 7:30 AM Central Time and 4:30 PM Central Time. The hourly pay plus commission is very competitive.
- Contact prospects via email and phone
- Work efficiently to meet all metric’s requirements (# calls made, # emails sent, and # of meetings scheduled). Successful BDR’s make 4 calls or emails every 5 minutes.
- Introduce customer’s solutions to potential decision makers
- Arrange meetings with customer’s sales professionals
- Meet with customers on a weekly basis to discuss and assess sales goals and meetings
- Document all sales activity in CRM system, Salesforce.com
- Log hours in the time management system
- Stay in communication with managers via phone and email
Sales Business Development Representative Qualifications and Experience:
- Successful in relationship building
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working remotely
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional demeanor
- Experience as a sales or inside sales representative
- Submit a cover letter
- Experience – Five years sales experience
- Computer with Windows (Windows 7 or newer) or Mac
- Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel installed
- Internet Access
- Reside in the United States of America
- Required education: Associate
- Required experience: Sales: 2 years
To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest and send us your cover letter!
Controller, CPA - AccountingDepartment.com
This position is responsible for managing the activities of several bookkeepers and providing controllership services to our clients. The Controller should be a self-motivated individual who can provide superior and responsive professional services for clients on a telecommuting basis. This is a key management position that reports directly to the managing partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop policies and procedures as they relate to client service
- Develop the role of the Controller function to our client base
- Ongoing phone consultations with client base
- Enhance reporting and analysis to our client base
- Support and train our bookkeeping staff in performance of their daily responsibilities
- Month-end closing and issuance of financial reports to all clients every month
- Implementation and start-up of new clients
- Special client projects
- Tax preparation and planning for clients
- Experience building a team/department (in growth mode)
- Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (candidates must satisfy all of the following to be considered:
- Extensive knowledge in accounting and tax for businesses in the under $20M market
- 7-10 years public accounting experience
- 5-7 years supervisory experience
- Ability to multitask and set daily, weekly and monthly priorities
- High degree of computer literacy, including extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office, and specifically Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
MINIMUM EDUCATION & TRAINING REQUIRED :
- Certified Public Accountant - must be current
- Strong experience with QuickBooks and/or other accounting software packages
- Minimum Bachelors Degree preferred
Full Charge Bookkeeper - AccountingDepartment.com
Position responsibilities include A/P, A/R, payroll and month-end closing services, as well as other accounting related functions as requested by client. The right individual for this position will be able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple client needs, while maintaining a high level of accounting services and professionalism.
• 3+ years performing full charge bookkeeping
• 2+ years using Quickbooks Software – most recent experience on resume
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple accounts simultaneously
• Exceptional attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Strong work ethic – “whatever it takes” attitude
• Must be decisive and work well under pressure
• Confident in one’s abilities and able to work independently, with minimal direction
Federal Cyber Hunter - Accenture
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The selected candidate will use adversary tactics, techniques and procedures to recognize and analyze malware based on a combination of behavioral activity and signature based tippers that lead to being able to visualize and act upon malicious activity on a system or network. You will work on modern security hardware/software tools/solutions, such as: firewalls, proxies, virus prevention and remediation, access control, encryption, and log analysis. You will perform live network forensics and analysis.
- 5 years of full-time experience in an offensive and/or defensive cyber operations role (e.g. penetration tester, red team, incident responder, malware analyst, SOC/NOC technician, etc.)
- 1 or more years of malware analysis experience (static and dynamic analysis)
- 3 years experience with TCP/IP
- 5 years working with the internals of Windows and Linux
- Ability to support, perform, and troubleshoot hardware and software installations independently.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to train hunting and provide process improvement-related feedback to a broad audience.
- Strong analytical and investigative skills
- Solid decision-making skills
- Attention to detail
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa. Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
US Citizenship Required. To apply upload your resume into our database and let us know of your interest by filling out the form below.
Remote Team Leader - American Public Life
*Direct and oversee a team of skilled Colleagues who are responsible for the department/divisions routine and moderately complex operational work tasks and claims processing which require problem solving, decision making, process improvement, change implementation, and cost efficiencies.
*Works with team management in the development of Customer friendly solutions and the attainment of service level standards, team productivity and quality measurements, recruiting, focuses on process improvement which support an enhanced Customer service level and Customer experience. This position may require the effective use of bilingual skills (verbal and/or written) at least 50 percent of the time.
*Provides coaching and mentoring to direct reports to include technical and leadership competencies, feedback for succession planning, implementation of new processes and procedures, integration of product knowledge and demonstrates the ability to accurately apply and communicate policy provisions and contract limitations.
Bachelor’s Degree From Four-Year College or University Business, Financial, Marketing or Leadership area of study required
If commensurate experience is acceptable in lieu of specific education requirement, please describe: Equivalent work experience is acceptable, in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Technical and analytical skills
- Knowledge and expertise of insurance products and/or services
- Tactical skills to include diplomacy
- Exhibits excellent decision making skills
- Ability to manage and effectively coordinate workload, multiple projects, and people to maintain team productivity and metrics.
- Proficient with PC Windows-based software and Microsoft Office applications
- Easily adapts to new software/technology applications and is able to excel in a paperless environment
- Knowledge of operational processes and state and federal regulations
- May require knowledge of IRS code Section 125 and department procedures and policies or Qualified Retirement Accounts
- May require knowledge of Supplemental Medical and/or Disability claim processing and case management tools with proven effective management of disability claims.
- Exhibits leadership and effective coaching skills by giving and receiving constructive feedback to Colleagues.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment
- Maintains a professional attitude
- Demonstrates excellent Customer service skills
- Prompt and reliable
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within business operation hours of 7am to 6pm CST
Apply through their website at americanfidelity.com/careers and also upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know of your interest.
Financial Coach - independent contractor
We are independent contractors working for the largest financial services company in the United States. Our company's dedicated mission is to help families get out of debt and maximize their savings to reach their goals and dreams. We provide a free Financial Needs Analysis to determine the most effective means to achieve the family's long term objectives.No one else provides all of the services and financial solutions like we do. We are looking for people of character and integrity that we can train to be Financial Coaches. To read the complete job description click here. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Graphic Designer - financial issues stewardship ministries (fism)
FISM is seeking a talented Graphic Designer to help brand FISM and it's live and pre-produced TV programs. You will be responsible for print design, web graphics, broadcast graphics and the design of promotional items. For a complete job description click here. To apply follow the instructions on the job description and upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Independent Insurance Agents - TRG Insurance Services
Seeking motivated individuals to be 1099 agents. Create your own work schedule. Excellent flexibility. Commission based income. Starting commissions @ 80% - 85%. Must have a life insurance license or complete their resident state life insurance exam. TRG Insurance Services has great training, agent support, resources along with a great direct-mail LEAD program. Agents work from their home office and visit clients per scheduled appointments. Client market is: Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, and Life insurance. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Remote Sales Associate - Colt
Colt, the Legendary Firearms Company, now has a Tactical Flashlight and Accessories Arm, and is looking for remote Sales Associates wanting to work from home. We are the illumination and accessories division of Colt. We are developing a primary sales program which allows Spouses of Veterans to work from home and make commissioned sales simply by taking care of our existing 4000 Colt dealers. These will not include Fire-arms sales and no fire-arms sales will be required. Product training will be included. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Remote Sales Position - Divine Imaging Inc.
Divine Imaging has been in business for over 15 years as a small, women owned, Federal government contracting, selling merchandise to the GSA, DoD, DLA and many other Federal entities under contract and schedule through the GSA Advantage and DoD Email. We hold 19 contracts with numerous categories of items. Candidates should be familiar with government procurement. Candidates must be a self starter, independent worker, organized, entrepreneurial, good follow-up skills, customer service oriented, basic knowledge of sales and buying and re-selling merchandise. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Tourism Sales Position - All Thailand Experiences
All Thailand Experiences is seeking a remote tourism sales associate. The sales person can work from home anywhere in the world to promote and sell our tours and adventures in Thailand. All Thailand Experiences only does private tours for mid to high end clients which allows excellent commissions for a sale. Successful sales associates will research competitor tour operators and learn why All Thailand Experiences is unique with private eco-culture and nature friendly tours and soft adventures away from crowds.
Commissioned based position. Flexible hours are available. Candidates must have internet access, should have a passion for travel, desire to learn about Thailand, outgoing and friendly attitude. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Independent Contractor Travel Agents - Travel Leaders
Travel Leaders is seeking experienced travel agents interested in working at home as an independent contractors. Must have previous experience working at a travel agency. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Freelance, Social Media Marketing Manager - Libby Cortez, Writing & Marketing Strategy
Seeking freelance social-media marketing managers who can quickly and efficiently write pithy posts for social media and/or create captivating images that are optimized for specific social platforms. These images may use stock photography or photographs provided by client. If you are also able to quickly learn a social-media scheduling tool like Buffer or Hootsuite, all the better! To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Account Executive - River Walk Executive Search
Use your sales skills to develop and maintain relationships with our clients and make a difference in people's lives. Work with clients to identify staffing needs and manage the recruitment process from finding candidates through communicating offers. The AE job generally requires at least 2 years success in B2B sales and a Bachelor's degree. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Project Coordinator - River Walk Executive Search
Great people skills and the ability to communicate well over the phone are a key part of this job. Work with Account Executives to recruit qualified candidates by sourcing, interviewing, screening and referring candidates for client companies openings. The PC job generally requires a Bachelor's degree and some sales background. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
Internet Researcher - River Walk Executive Search
Work with a recruiting team to source candidates through complex internet searches of resumes, databases, professional organizations and other sources. Our IR positions require strong computer skills - particularly in internet research - along with problem-solving ability, excellent organization skills and attention to detail. Bachelor's degree preferred. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
IT Consultant - clara ida frances
Small town rural American shop owner of Clara Ida Frances is looking for a self-motivated internet savvy person with retail background to help with the website, eBay, Amazon, and all social media platforms. Must have creative writing skills for blogging and giving descriptions to products. The perfect candidates is someone to shares the dreams shopping small and local. To begin this is a part-time job and as internet sales grow it will move into a full-time position. To apply upload your resume to our database and fill out the form below to let us know your interest.
One of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and the world's #1 product roadmap software. The Aha! team is rapidly growing and their employees are welcome to work anywhere in the United States and a few select international locations. Available positions include: Customer Success, Engineering, Front End Development, Marketing, People Success, and Design roles. For a full listing of remote openings visit their career site here. To apply, upload your resume and fill out the form below to let us know of your interest!
Phone Scheduler - My Solution Services
My Solution Services, a company that provides online business management for USA based therapists and group practices, is seeking phone schedulers in EST, CST + PST time zones to join their team. This is a remote, work at home role and a 1099 contract position. Qualified candidates will have strong customer service skills, a warm personality, strong follow through, and quiet at home work environment.
REMOTE Print Advertising Coordinator - The ad junkies
Remote Print Ad Coordinator—customer-centric, middle-man/liaison between publication directors, their clients, and the design team. Will communicate twice monthly via a group Mailchimp campaign with the client base to remind them to change their ad and request updated data/content. Communicates those change requests to the N2 deisgn team and ensures the final ad is meeting expectations. Must understand a deadline and wrap things up by deadline so these publications can go to print.
Must be heavily motivated by the possibility of working under one's own direction. This person does not sell services, but is responsible for maintaining our client relationships and should treat every publication as if it's his/her own.
- Must have a sense of urgency and be proactive.
- Must have SUPERB oral and written communication skills using proper Grammar/Spelling at all times and a customer service attitude that can't be beat.
- Must have working computer, telephone and internet. | Should be able to type at greater than 45wpm.
- Must be familiar with Google systems (gmail, google drive, google docs/sheets, etc) and
- Familiarity with design software (photoshop) and/or photo editing is a plus.
- Should understand the basic components of a good ad and effective ad campaigning (logo, business name, contact info, social media plugs, etc)
Candidates should expect to take on 3-6 new publications at startup and work upwards at a comfortable pace to a minimum of 10 publications. The value of this intermediary service to each pub is currently valued at $125-$150/month. A seasoned ad manager expects to spend 6-8 hours per month on each publication. Candidates should expect to work and learn the business for a solid 3 months before fully getting into the swing of things. The first 2-4 weeks is considered a Training period and candidates will work directly with a seasoned Ad Manager to get plugged in and comfortable.
Business Development Manager - alamo city engineering services, inc.
Alamo City Engineering Services Inc., (ACES) is a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned, HUB Zone Certified, Texas HUB and Small Business with our headquarters located in San Antonio Texas. ACES is an Information Technology/Services/Security company that has been in business for 15 years. While the majority of our services are performed at Fort Meade Maryland and within Texas, we have provided services to the Federal Government globally. We are looking to create a Business Development capability beyond what we currently enjoy, as we’ve grown out of our current processes and are looking to continue our growth by bringing in a highly motivated Business Development Lead/Manager. Our vision is that our new BD processes will find new business, while the BD member/team will assist in the sale of technology products as well as assisting in the creation of proposal responses. All members of the ACES Team must be eligible for a government security clearance.
The person that will be selected for this position must have succeeded while marketing to the Federal or State or Local Government. Past performance is mandatory as is a high degree of motivation.
As a part of your Business Development responsibilities you will need to:
- Maintain business relationships with current customers, providers, subcontractors, OEMs and develops new customer relationships
- Create and Manage Marketing Plans (Federal/State/Local/Education)
- Market Technologies held on our GSA Schedule
- Work closely with our resellers to ensure they have what they need to succeed while marketing our products
- Support the bidding process during strategic bids and proposals; this will include assisting with the creation of RFQ/RFP/RFI/Sources Sought responses.
- Manage current/ongoing projects/programs
- Manage Trade Show engagements
For further information, upload your resume and fill out the form below to let us know of your interest!
Full Charge Bookkeeper - keeping your balance
Keeping Your Balance is your accounting department in the cloud and we're expanding our professional team. We are looking for someone to commit long-term and become a solid member of our growing team. Strong written and verbal communication skills are vital to ensure professional communication with clients. The successful candidate that we will choose will display not only the technical skills required of a Bookkeeper but an ability to service our client base with a smile and go above and beyond expectations. This position has significant growth potential; we are seeking a candidate who will thrive in this flexible environment
To be considered for the position, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Four+ years full-charge bookkeeping experience
- Experience providing A/R, A/P and payroll functions
- Communicate effectively with clients, team members and outside vendors through clear verbal & written communications.
- Provide necessary follow up to ensure a great customer experience
- Proficiency with QuickBooks software
Click here for more information and how to apply.
Business Development Assistant - Jones investment group
Are you a savvy networker, adept at navigating LinkedIn, Facebook and other social channels? Do you enjoy connecting veterans and transitioning military with beneficial programs? If so, Jones Investment Group would like to talk to you! The primary roles of this position is to connect and set meetings with interested parties in life insurance opportunities with the CEO of Jones Investment Group. The assistant will support the goals and objectives to advance the business. This is a part-time position and may require a broker's license. For further information, upload your resume and fill out the form below to let us know of your interest!
smartbooks.com - Accounting
SmartBooks.com is seeking a full-time Senior Account and Accountants ranging from entry level to experienced/senior level. Candidates must have experience with QuickBooks. To see the Senior Account full job description click here and to see the range of Accounting positions click here.